Tiger Tiger Burning Bright

Miscellaneous thoughts and rantings about a New Yorker who moved to the suburbs of pretentious Connecticut.

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I am a mom, a MBA candidate, a financier, a neat freak, a fashionista, a latina, a New Yorker...but mostly I'm just a girl.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

It's fall but who the hell cares.

I started my post this morning with a long winded account of how I came to the sad realization that fall is here. As the day went by and more and more people began to annoy me I saved the post for a time when I am in a less murderous mood. A customer came in today and plopped himself in the seat by my desk, he came to do the simple task of paying a bill. As I looked for his policy and folder he forewarned me, "don't take to long or I will bleed all over your desk" I took this is a weird comment until I looked over at his hand which was in fact bleeding all over my desk. Who would do such a thing, I think most of our customers are so pretentious and think that they have the right to bleed all over our desks! This got me thinking, I am not made to be dealing with the public! I almost got sick over this asshat who bled all over important papers that I had on my desk. With that said I will now diligently study for the GMAT in order for me to get my masters so that when I can fix my situation, (most of you know of my situtation already, no need to elaborate) I can get a job being a research analyst, or a money manager, or anything but this. I'm not made to amuse customers with small talk and cheap jokes. I can't giggle at will and i most certainly can not deal with customers who sit next to me aware that their limps are falling off and are sopping up their blood off my papers with a kleenex but still want to pay their bills. MBA here I come!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u write well. nice voice...

9:11 PM  
Blogger Susan R. said...

People are fucking stupid. Try working in the medical field where people bring in their stool samples in a paper bag and try to hand it to me. Or put them in tupperwears then proceed to spill them on my counter. Its a rough world out there.

Love,
Susan

12:10 AM  
Blogger Moi said...

Thank you connie!!! It means a lot to me that you think that considering you are the best writer I know.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home