Tiger Tiger Burning Bright

Miscellaneous thoughts and rantings about a New Yorker who moved to the suburbs of pretentious Connecticut.

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I am a mom, a MBA candidate, a financier, a neat freak, a fashionista, a latina, a New Yorker...but mostly I'm just a girl.

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Sunset bike ride by the beach

I have been living in Connecticut for almost 3 years now. And I can finally admit that I like it here. Most people are in awe that I would leave NYC for the "country". I admit it took some getting used to, but now I really like it here. Especially on days like today. I took a sunset ride to the beach. The weather was perfect, it was neither too warm or too cold. The wind was blowing through my hair the hydrangeas were in full bloom and Bob Dylan was whispering sweet nothings in my ear. I spent last weekend with my family in Brooklyn and we talk a walk in Prospect Park and my mother and I reminisced the walks we took when I was a little girl. I realized than that, those walks made me appreciate nature and yearn for the peace it brought me. This is why this city girl went country.



Sunset at Greenwich Point







Sailboats and a father playing with his son.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan R. said...

I can't think of one single bob dylan song off the top of my head. Not sure I know any

9:43 PM  
Blogger Moi said...

Lay Lady Lay. My favorite song of his.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home