Tiger Tiger Burning Bright

Miscellaneous thoughts and rantings about a New Yorker who moved to the suburbs of pretentious Connecticut.

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I am a mom, a MBA candidate, a financier, a neat freak, a fashionista, a latina, a New Yorker...but mostly I'm just a girl.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Alive @ Five

I went to Alive at five last night and felt like such a local. I went with my friend, and sat outside the bar Twenty and people watched before we walked around. Nothing too interesting happened we just, enjoyed the band, Better Than Ezra, as back ground music to the night. I have been a couple of times this summer but have never actually gone and watched the band play. I kind of regret it considering Smash Mouth was there the first night, they played all their classic songs and they sounded really good. They always leave the biggest band for the last night of the concert series. Last year it was Boys to Men, this year Sugar Ray my favorite band when I was 14 yrs old is playing! I loved Mark McGrath, I was convinced we would meet and fall in love instantly. LOL I know it's going to be packed but I will be there..hey you never know he might just look down see me and realize that we are meant to be! LoL

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan R. said...

omg he is such white trash lol. He seems a bit more gentile nowadays in his old age tho

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home