Tiger Tiger Burning Bright

Miscellaneous thoughts and rantings about a New Yorker who moved to the suburbs of pretentious Connecticut.

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I am a mom, a MBA candidate, a financier, a neat freak, a fashionista, a latina, a New Yorker...but mostly I'm just a girl.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Quiet Saturday

Today I relaxed, I rode my bike to Old Greenwich sat and read a book by the pond. Later even though I don't like going to Westport..it's just not my kind of town. I ended up going because my friend dragged me up there so we could go eat fried pizza and walk around the Italian festival. The pizza was good, but the festival was pretty vacant because it had been threatening to pour since 8pm. We had a nice catch up chat walking through the rides and all the food stands. We plan on heading back tomorrow night in order to eat as much fried pizza as possible before the festival ends, hopefully it wont rain tomorrow. I plan on getting a hair cut tomorrow. I have been contemplating cutting my hair short for a long time now but have never actually done it. I had it cut really short about 6 years ago because I wanted a change. I think I need a change again. Once I'm sitting there with my hairdresser I'll decide.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan R. said...

I have never heard of this fried pizza you speak of. I think you can carry a bob and look hot

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home