Tiger Tiger Burning Bright

Miscellaneous thoughts and rantings about a New Yorker who moved to the suburbs of pretentious Connecticut.

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I am a mom, a MBA candidate, a financier, a neat freak, a fashionista, a latina, a New Yorker...but mostly I'm just a girl.

Monday, September 10, 2007

My new favorite jam!

Lay, lady, lay, lay across my big brass bed
Lay, lady, lay, lay across my big brass bed
Whatever colors you have in your mind
I'll show them to you and you'll see them shine.

Lay, lady, lay, lay across my big brass bed
Stay, lady, stay, stay with your man awhile
Until the break of day, let me see you make him smile
His clothes are dirty but his hands are clean
And you're the best thing that he's ever seen.

Stay, lady, stay, stay with your man awhile
Why wait any longer for the world to begin
You can have your cake and eat it too
Why wait any longer for the one you love
When he's standing in front of you.

Lay, lady, lay, lay across my big brass bed
Stay, lady, stay, stay while the night is still ahead
I long to see you in the morning light
I long to reach for you in the night
Stay, lady, stay, stay while the night is still ahead

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan R. said...

My rant:

So on the bus today there were these two guys that cornered a teenage boy in the back of the bus and kept bugging him and trying to make small talk. They then proceeded to start sitting really close to him and ask him shit like "hey wanna watch me and my friend kiss? Its ok, he and I are really close friends, you will never meet two guys as close as we are. come on, watch us play around". They were two gross looking typical washingtonians. Dirty looking mother fuckers in nasty dirty jeans with horrid hygiene. When they first got on the bus they were bothering the female bus driver. When we got off the bus they started to follow the young boy who tried to get away. In their persuit they knocked a younger boy out of the way then proceeded to yell profanitys at him to try and engage in a physical confrontation. They noticed I was watching and said "hey your really pretty" and I turned away at which point dirtbag #1 said "dont ignore me!!!". At this point I was already trying to duck behind a dumpster on the phone with 911 giving a very detailed account of what was going down. What the suspects were wearing, bus routes, time and location etc. The police were there momentarily but were too late since the shitheads already got on another bus. They police came to me and got more details then took off to stop the next bus. I sure hope they got those fucks.

Now is time for another episde of why Washington is a shitty place:
Ahem:

If this shit went down anywhere in Brooklyn do you know what would have happened to those fucks? Other people on the bus who overheard would have FUCKED THOSE PUSSY BITCHES UP! Fucking with a kid would be the last thing they ever did! But of course the fucking cowards on the bus pretended nothing happened. Obviously I wasnt going to jump up and get my ass stabbed by some aids ridden dirtbag but i got the cops as soon as I could discreetly. Why the fuck didnt someone do something? Why the fuck did they just sit there? In new York you fuck with one of us you fuck with all of us. We dont sit there and get victimized. No how many times strangers got involved when I was on the train getting bugged or something? people would always stand up and say shit like "The lady aint interested, leave her alone man". But no. Fucking pussies. Sitting there not doing shit until its one of your own one day.

GROW A FUCKING PAIR! Dont just sit there you bitches!

That is all.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home