Tiger Tiger Burning Bright

Miscellaneous thoughts and rantings about a New Yorker who moved to the suburbs of pretentious Connecticut.

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I am a mom, a MBA candidate, a financier, a neat freak, a fashionista, a latina, a New Yorker...but mostly I'm just a girl.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Turks and Caicos

I am currently working roughly 70 hour weeks. Trying to prove myself worthy of my new promotion. I am tired and stressed. My head is in a fog, and school started again. Work is stressful, life is stressful in general. Yesterday I contemplated leaving it all behind and moving to an island. One in which I could work a mindless job, a leisure life, a life without all the stress that comes with careers and school...and yet I would miss it all. I am such a typical Gemini in that way.. I tend to be a recluse, lay around reading for hours, stopping only to eat and drink, and yet at times I must be a social butterfly, I fill my days with people and activities, and constant motion. I don't think I would be happy in said Island...I mean I moved from NYC and almost had a nervous breakdown..and I am literally 45 minutes away from it all. My resolution is vacations...relaxing vacations, with as much decadence as I can afford.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home