Tiger Tiger Burning Bright

Miscellaneous thoughts and rantings about a New Yorker who moved to the suburbs of pretentious Connecticut.

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I am a mom, a MBA candidate, a financier, a neat freak, a fashionista, a latina, a New Yorker...but mostly I'm just a girl.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The truth about me

The truth is I'd rather read than go to a club, and to be more frank I love to stay in on Friday nights but will beat myself over this.
I tend to question my every action for years, playing my own devil's advocate.
I am ridiculously stubborn.
I don't care about a stranger's opinion but am overly sensitive over the critiques of people I love.
I am nostalgic.
I believe in happily ever after.
I believe that if i work hard enough at something I will succeed.
I have awful handwriting that I am always trying to improve.
I want braces.
I have perfect vision yet I have always wanted glasses.
I am 5 foot six and a half but I always round up to 5 foot seven.
I love cold rainy nights and hot summer days.
I want a horse.
I am terrified of worms.
I have two tattoos and want more.
I think I am pretty sexy.
I wish I was sexier.
I hate my hair
I love my shoulders and neck.
I run because I think my legs are too thin and I need to feel that they are strong.
I miss New York so much it hurts.
I can fall into deep depressions and no one would know.
I write poems.
I think my poems are really good.
I can be very understanding and always try to be a good listener and conveyor of good advice.
I cry when I am happy, angry, or sad.
I hate judging
I judge a lot.
Well those are some of my truths, some are silly like the I want a horse thing, others are deeper more meaningful facts I don't usually divulge, but for some reason I feel like sharing today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan R. said...

Braces hurt. Horses smell. I like Rabbits and lizards. I too am nostalgic. And I miss new york so much I could die.

7:55 PM  
Blogger M รก r e y said...

You're not the only one.

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your thoughts and your blog. Have a good one.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home